HomeWeird News2-year-old child swallows 8 injection needles while playing - Vopbuzz.com
—Photo: Reuters

—Photo: Reuters

Lima: Doctors in northeastern Peru saved the life of a 2-year-old boy who swallowed eight needles while playing.

Dr. Efrain Salazar said, “During the operation we found pieces of metal, which were actually needles.” Local media reported that the needles were used to inoculate animals at the farm where the child’s mother works.

“My child was playing there when he swallowed the needles,” said the woman, who lives in the agricultural area of ​​Taratopo, about 622 kilometers from the capital Lima.

According to local media, the child’s condition is out of danger after the surgery.

- Advertisment -